heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As i now ventured through this Trial of Heroes as a weaker class (the only Ninja precisely), I now understand how do they fell when some Snipers or other classes just simply KS them (I even got one who KSed me as the monster was on me ...) and such, i really support the idea of a round, or a map, specifically designed for Snipers.

Raising the time limit foor Item Trial was a good idea, but I think we're still too many to all fit in one map. At least, that's my opinion about it.

LATE EDIT : I'll remember the knife in the OPB joke Laugh
Unfortunately accidental Ksing will happen. When you are stumped for time people go out and kill all they see that's not being attacked. Problem is they may see the monster but not you, or a caster circle around the monster. Though we are hoping to get a custom map for all our Trial parts eventually and hopefully that will lessen the problems we have with our current ones. Icon_biggrin
I know that unfortunately happens, usually because the monster is far bigger than the player itself (you should put them on a diet, especially Ifrit and Garm).
make it as hard for snipers as for other classes ... would be a cool balance and not everyone would go on their Sniper anymore...
Icon_biggrin We have been trying to 'balance' it more. For example we had Gajomarts for round 7 last time. That's not easy to kill in 2 min for a sniper. Though 'balance' is hard to do but we always try.
The thing with snipos though is that any monster it seems like that is potentially difficult for them is probably also difficult for about almost every other class...
Well, Snipers aren't PvM Kings for nothing Laugh
This is partially why though it has been so difficult to balance their power to other classes in ToH Icon_razz
Yes, I know.
I managed to score 62 points with my Ninja though, next time, I'll win ! Icon_razz
That's what Hunters/Snipers excel at the most, PvM. Its their class nature so ToH for them may be a little easier to do then any other class. Just like for SinX with EDP can nearly 1 shot kill everyone, and with cloak you may not even see it coming. So don't be hating on classes that excel in certain areas. Snipers go splat if they get mobbed rather quickly.
Reference URL's