heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good luck today Hero's I know you all can achieve greatness today Icon_biggrin
Sadly Spire cannot attend, but I will be at the next one. I hope everyone has a great time.
Oka's Light account is sitting out this one, The Dark SMith Okane is prepped for battle /gg
when`s the next one?
Saturday November 17th starting at 2 PM.

Slight modification: The Mass Battle Trial will now be a 2 out of 3 matches. That means players will oppose each other at least twice, once a side has won 2 times they will be declared victorious.
ToH today!
that deviling helm is mine! Icon_cool
question you cant have both light and dark gear yea? someone earning light wings then reset to dark allegiance to get dark wings. i say it is illegal but can i get a clear answer. thanks~
You can't.
69 points..i learned i have to use mammo on every monster in item trial or i dont get the kill. thanks to ks'ers when i do normal attacks.??i will try again next TOH but i hope the rule will be enforced at that time. Cry
I really got the feeling that the only classes that have a chance to get full points in ToH are Berserk LKs, EDP SinXs or Snipers, especially in the Item Gathering trial.

And priests get completely shafted even with the handicap. They shouldn't have to be expected to make an alt just for ToH if their main is a priest, especially if they like to RP their main.
yep....ToH has its ups and downs.
Reference URL's