heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Question: do you have to get there right at 6 est because thats 3pm for me and i'll be at school still
Full registration will close at 6:15, after that partial registration are open for about an hour and a half.

Full registration = 2 choice between monster, pvp or item trials.

Partial registration = the monster trial has started, you can no longer choose it, you must participate in pvp+item trials.
Bumpidity!

ToH event is tonight ^_^

Hosted by myself and GM-Ayu!
Provided that I don't collapse from lack of sleep

(Ayu on 100% caffeine power right now, sleep last seen 20 hours ago and still need to last another 12 hr to end of ToH Sweat )
Erm.. go sleep?
Sadly, I'm not sure wether I'll be able to make it or not. Funerals tend to screw with schedules, but paying respects is more important than a game
GM-Pandora Wrote:Full registration will close at 6:15

Registrations closed at 6:10 (server time) tonight and some people I know couldn't enter because of that c_c;; please respect the said time limit next time Icon_sad
Toh was actually at 6 >_> we leave a few minutes for those people who are not ready on time, but really we are under no obligation to do so. It was 6:15 on my computer when we switched to limited registration.

People who get there too late can still pvp+item (altough we might change that eventually).
My first ToH with both my brother(Hesperos) and my sister(Zou Zou).
We all got a new pair of wings. =)

[Image: 15888kn.png]
Awww so cute ^___^
Reference URL's