heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How about we disable all skills and let everyone melee kill the monsters? =D
Hiroishime Wrote:maybe not disabling but 2x death = warp out, same as pvp room
its kinda of stupid when you keep killing same person for 5x =(
It works by points. You start in the pvp with a set number of points, and the more you kill the more points you get. When you die, you lose some points and so on. When you hit 0 points or less, then you get warped out. At least, that's what I was told.
Corporal Wrote:
Hiroishime Wrote:maybe not disabling but 2x death = warp out, same as pvp room
its kinda of stupid when you keep killing same person for 5x =(
It works by points. You start in the pvp with a set number of points, and the more you kill the more points you get. When you die, you lose some points and so on. When you hit 0 points or less, then you get warped out. At least, that's what I was told.

didn't happen last mass battle, bc i keep killing one particular pally that keeps getting up and he is definitely not a killer
Next ToH Date has been decided!
Saturday August the 21st 2010 starting at 10A AM (EST)
Hosted by Pandora
10 AM? That is pretty sick..oh well, 16:00 my timezone so it would be ideal BUT..

I am at work from midnight till noon server time. One thing is, I can actually play RO at work, the second thing is...how will it be? My shift ends 2 hours after start of ToH, and it would be quite unpleasant if I had one of the trial currently in progress cause I cannot say if I can make it home in sufficient time not to miss anything.
zzzz i gotta wake up before noon? what is this!? >>
I would gladly wake up early if I could have the trials uninterrupted..well if monster and item both were done 2 hours after start or if there was a gap between monster and item, I could make it but I do not think there is such a possibility.

on a side note, can I start new generation 1 wings even though I have just gen 3? I love their look and would like to preserve them like this for my priest-soon-to-be-HP

PS: forgive me for quite peculiar style of writing but for some reason the keyboard I am on (not at home) lacks apostrophe key)
Ew, I have to wake up before 7 if I want in...
Ah, oh well...
And dealing with Jens' question, can I do that even though I have gen 1's? I *really* like the look of the gen 1 wings ^_^ And the flapping. Mustn't forget the flapping =P
9pm for me
not bad since its usually past 11pm
I Wish it was at 9 am every month.
So that i could attend it every month.Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's