heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With every problem there is usually a solution. Not every class is fit to handle every class in pvp. Resu Homu is just like any normal skill that i really think shouldn't be limited. This is just a large controversy only now really since there weren't almost any Creators before homu came out in Toh PvP that i've seen besides Hitsu and Bloody who'd just AD you to death and thats all they'd do. But everything like that can be beaten unless they have gears that for example nulls you attacking someone like a Pally with GR against a asura champ....or Someone with GTB or Angeling against a mage. Hard Core PVPers will have those cards and it will be a hopless cause against them. But pvp will still go on even if one side has no chance of winning.
what about novice's...they will never get ToH wings at his rate where is their bonus. If priests get a dont have any attacking skills bonus then Novices definatly deserve one.
Rather curious with 11 days left of the month if there will be a ToH this time around? Since we just had a whole lot of work happening with the Birthday bash and maybe something happening again because of Halloween, is it gonna be skipped this month or moved to the next month?
Yeah we've been caught up by the birthday a lot, and halloween is keeping me busy these days, but I haven't forgotten about ToH.

It's going to be this Friday, the 24th at 6 PM server time.

I'm busy next saturday and the next weekend after that is halloween so seems like this is the only viable option for me.
Seems like i'll be able to make it to this Month's ToH =]

Second Gen Wings here i come :D
Seems I'm getting lucky with dates Icon_smile The question is now, will I be lucky enough for my hunter to score me wings?

>_> And look, I've even got time to get my champion to 90! Score!
Edited first post with the date for the upcoming ToH:

Friday, the 24th at 6 PM server time
Bah, Think I'll have to wait until next month to try TOH out, 'cause I haven't managed to do any Hero quests yet. (Or find them, for that matter. x.x; )
TheIdiotBox Wrote:Bah, Think I'll have to wait until next month to try TOH out, 'cause I haven't managed to do any Hero quests yet. (Or find them, for that matter. x.x; )

A good place to start for finding the Light/Dark quests is the heRO wiki or ask on @main~
TheIdiotBox Wrote:Bah, Think I'll have to wait until next month to try TOH out, 'cause I haven't managed to do any Hero quests yet. (Or find them, for that matter. x.x; )

If you haven't gotten help with it by like 10:30ish, I'll personally come help you. I can't help before then because I'm in school right now Icon_biggrin;;

@_@ 10:30ish as in server time. About 3 hours from now.
Reference URL's