heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trials of Heroes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a strange, strange feeling light side has a chance in mass battle this toh ;o
No extra lane for now, the map has 8, can't make any magically appear.

Arukei: yes 10 PM est, the toh will end late in server time, we're trying to make this one more convenient for other time zones.
*Does the Radical Fatesward dance~* Gonna get to sleep in~ Gonna get to sleep in~ La la la la~

*fireworks*

*dances back off the screen*
Herman Wrote:I have a strange, strange feeling light side has a chance in mass battle this toh ;o

I think you forgot /sarcasm? Sweat

>.>
idk, Herman switched sides. P: He's awesomely ferocious.

And yay 10pm est! I'll be off work! <33

Quickedit:
pict'll be there too. We're doomed! D:
Arukei Wrote:idk, Herman switched sides. P: He's awesomely ferocious.

And yay 10pm est! I'll be off work! <33

Oh, I figured since he annihilated Light the last ToH, he'd do it again.

Why the team switch though? O.o
Because he touched himself at night and realized he switched to the jedi (light) side.

Hmm...maybe I should go to ToH....still debating.
O Damn, ToH is 2am sunday morning... ><
Like everything else on this server... well, at least it's the weekend.

EDIT: whoop, nevermind, it's 2pm ;D
GM-Ayu Wrote:This ToH date has been decided to be Feb 27th, 10 PM Friday!

This will be a very rare ToH that favors European, Asian and Australian players in timezone, and most likely we will not have another opportunity to host a "Eurasia/Australia ToH" until May or later. Players on the opposite side of the globe should really take advantage of this opportunity.

How is that favoring European players? Thats 04:00 in the middle of the night in the CET (Central Europe Time) timezone.

Oh well, who needs sleep anyway. Cry
Light side still won't win.

Unless light side has more priests in the mass battle then they usually do, Herman, and every other light side member will not get those points.

Yea, Im gonna try to make this one, just so I can make sure Dark continues dominating mass pvp.
Reference URL's